Ryan Kaji is no longer the top 1 earner in YouTube. His YouTube channel, Ryan’s World has been consistently number 1 on YouTube’s yearly top earners’ list since 2015. Today, he ranks number 7 on YouTube’s top earners of 2021.
- MrBeast by Jimmy Donaldson makes it as the number one on the list with a $54 million revenue. It can be credited to his “Buried Alive” series that his fans have been waiting for regularly.
- Jake Paul, a professional boxer and musical artist earned more than $45 million for a series of videos showing his bouts at MMA Fighters.
- Markiplier by Mark Fischbach garnered $38 million in revenue for selling hoodies, shirts, and other items on his Unus Annus series.
- Rhett and Link by Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal grow their daily morning empire with a $38 million revenue.
- Unspeakable by Nathan Graham earned more than $28.5 million on his videos about Minecraft.
- Nastya earned $28 million
- Ryan Kaji earned $27 million
- Dude Perfect earning $20 million
- Logan Paul earned $18 million
- Preston Arsement earned $16 million
Implications for Marketers:
YouTube’s top earners of 2021 show what most users and viewers prefer. It can be a good guide to marketers in choosing the elements of their next video campaigns.